Data Integrity Analyst, Dow Jones - NJ
Under supervision, the Data Integrity Analyst will:
- Oversee the acquisition and maintenance of global financial data from multiple sources and stored in proprietary databases
- Ensure the data has been received in the proper format at the appropriate time, is correct, and is suitable for publication
- Use existing data integrity tools and/or create new proactive solutions to identify erroneous data points
- Troubleshoot and resolve quality issues with sourced, processed and/or consolidated data, irrespective of cause
- Provide timely and complete resolution of ad-hoc internal and external data queries
- Create and disseminate proactive reports including Factoids, Quick Stats and Data Talks to the newsroom.
- Perform testing of new or enhanced system functionality
- Support training of future members of staff
- Other special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ideal candidate will have 0-4 years experience in the field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- General understanding of how global financial markets function
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel; ability to write and utilize basic functions and macros.
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA preferred
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).