Editor - Customer Division, ITP Media Group - Dubai
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 46.7 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are looking for a dedicated, talented and creative editor to work on media solutions (comprising print and digital) for a variety of brands within its Customer Publishing division.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team who work on some of the region’s most forward-thinking and exciting brands, and a chance to create and build a fresh, engaging and innovative content.
- To create and deliver bespoke content, across a variety of platforms, liaising closely with clients to ensure all objectives are exceeded.
- To ensure all content is on-trend, educational and empowering.
- To develop editorial strategies and calendars and manage schedules and guidelines that for everyone involved to adhere to
- To help source, commission and manage freelance contributors, designers, photographers and videographers when requires, with content and budget responsibility.
- A minimum of three years’ experience at Editor level.
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, and the ability to produce quality copy quickly
- Previous customer publishing/client liaison experience.
- Previous experience in a fast moving print environment, e.g. a weekly publication.
- A working knowledge of knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop, as well as experience of basic content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress and/or Drupal.
- Experience in managing or working on any social media platforms for brands (desirable).
- Be a team player, yet, be able to work independently, and demonstrate a sense of ownership
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain high attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills.
The position is a full, time permanent role, located at ITP’s Head Office in Dubai Media City. It is predominately office based, however, travel for interviews, shoots and meetings may be required.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to fulfil the position, please complete the application form below to apply with a copy of your CV, a covering letter and examples of your best writing (for print and digital platforms).
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.