WSJ Student Memberships Internship - Summer 2020, The Wall Street Journal - NY
We are looking for an intern to join The Wall Street Journal's Student Membership team for Summer 2020 in our New York City office.
Our team focuses on the student market and develops the strategy in building future readership of WSJ.
This internship will provide you hands-on experience to support all marketing efforts to deliver on the business strategy.
You will work closely with internal specialists to execute marketing campaigns, manage the creation of branded assets, and represent the student consumer in all aspects of the customer journey.
The Wall Street Journal's Student Membership team is searching for an intern with a passion for building student readership of the Journal. In this position, you will be supporting the Student Membership marketing team execute and deliver on business-wide strategies.
Primary Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Assist with the execution and implementation of student-focused campaigns.
- Manage the creation, production, and delivery of marketing materials for all team initiatives.
- Coordinate with teams across the business to move projects forward.
- Deliver improvements in the student consumer journey, and provide feedback on product initiatives.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Undergraduate or Graduate student pursuing studies in Marketing or Business related major.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem solving skills.
- Understanding of The Wall Street Journal brand, its customers, and its products.
- Passion for student marketing and developing brand connection with an ever-changing market.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative with an eye for detail
Preferred Tools / Skills:
- Well-organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Able to work independently
- Demonstrates efficiency and meets deadlines
- Able to collaborate creatively within a team
- Proficient in Google Suite products
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).