Event Operations Manager, ITP Media Group - Dubai
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 46.7 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious and experienced senior account/event manager, with a proven track record of delivering experiential activations to lead a new business vertical within ITP Media Group.
ITP Media Group works with Malls across the GCC to create immersive retail experiences through events and activations which encourage increased footfall and spend, and awareness of new seasons, launches and products.
The ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic planning, concept creation and execution of large scale events for leading global brands.
They will be able to independently manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and assume responsibility for flawless execution of activations while working to budget.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their work, committed to creating new business opportunities for the company and willing to travel to open up new markets.
- Work independently or with integrated teams to strategise, create, and write engaging and commercially sound proposals
- Take a lead role in business development negotiations for Mall based activations/campaigns
- Develop budgets for activations and negotiate with suppliers, freelancers and other associated staff
- Oversee event production to ensure the creative vision and the strategy behind each idea remains intact through execution
- Operate with a superior level of client service in all client-facing communication
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with teams to answer a high influx of RFPs
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Superior creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Close attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Awareness of current culture as it relates to activations and relevant promotional opportunities
- Enthusiasm for the range of personalities we work with, from celebrities to fashion designers and artists to influencers
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Apply by completing the application form below.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.