Analytics Implementation Specialist, Dow Jones - NJ
Implement digital tagging and measurement for Dow Jones portfolio of Digital products, including websites, mobile apps and connected device apps. This role will work closely with development, analytics, and business team members to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Following Dow Jones standards, design and document analytics tracking specifications for Dow Jones digital products and platforms, including web, mobile apps, off-platform, and connected device (OTT) platforms
- Partner with internal and external development teams to test and deploy new tracking solutions while monitoring and optimizing existing integrations
- Act as a Data Steward for usage data.
- Track, prioritize, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across multiple teams; serve as the primary point of contact for analytics implementation requests
- Manage tag management systems and data collection tools.
- Interact with data collection and analytics vendors to get the most out of systems and services.
- Manage the testing, QA, QC, and debugging of analytics code using various tools (Observepoint, Adobe Debugger, Charles or Firebug, etc)
- Keep documentation up to date for Data by Design program.
- College degree or technical degree in computing, business data management, analytics. Advanced degrees welcome.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a technology role, in a data intensive environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience with digital product tracking and data collection processes, and platforms. Experience with Adobe Analytics, Tealium, or Google Analytics preferred.
- 3-5 years working with data; with a focus on data quality, identifying data issues, sources, cleansing processes.
- 1-2 years experience in the media industry. Understanding what metrics are important.
- 3 years experience with technical project implementation, including all phases from requirements, development, quality assurances, and launch. Experience with vendor management a plus.
- A passion for organization and data quality.
- 2-3 years experience with data configuration and databases.
- Strong analytical thought process to identify what data may be needed.
- Ability to communicate with business team with an understanding of marketing and operations management and processes,
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).