Production Manager, ITP Media Group - Dubai
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 46.7 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
Our Events and Marketing department is looking for a creative, experienced, organised and proactive Production Manager for our portfolio of brands including Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Esquire Middle East, Condé Nast Traveller, Architectural Digest, Time Out, Ahlan!, Shortlist, Cosmopolitan Middle East, GQ Middle East and many more.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high-level of knowledge of the technical and logistical elements of large-scale events and live productions.
The Production Manager’s main responsibilities include stand and stage design, build strategies, audiovisual production, logistics, supplier sourcing, supplier management, and client servicing.
Working alongside the Marketing and Events Managers, the Production Manager will spend their time managing all aspects of the event production process, from planning, to implementation, to live show, to load out.
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Knowledge of materials and HSE codes.
- Educated on the latest event technologies, with the ability to weave these in to the event experience seamlessly.
- Eye for detail and maniacal attention to delivering high quality, error-free events.
- Anticipates project needs and proactively delivers.
- Fosters trust and open/honest communication with the internal team and partners.
- Ability to read design documents.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
Apply for Production Manager, ITP Media Group - Dubai
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly