Pensions Age, News Editor
2 days left
- Full Time
Perspective Publishing is looking for a news editor for its leading B2B title, Pensions Age.
The role of news editor involves:
- Managing a team of reporters, as well as sourcing and writing relevant and accurate news stories for both the Pensions Age website and monthly magazine.
- Putting together a daily e-newsletter which goes out to all email subscribers.
- Planning, editing and finalising the news pages for Pensions Age magazine in time for press on a monthly basis.
- Proofing news stories from all reporters, checking for typos/correct house style. Where necessary you will be expected to give constructive feedback to reporters on how to improve their stories be that in relation to content or structure.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- At least two years’ experience as a reporter on a news team
- The ability to be organised, plan and manage news stories on a daily, weekly and longer-term basis.
- A keen eye for accuracy.
- The ability to recognise ‘quality’ and relevant news stories for our readers.
- The ability to determine how we can position ourselves online to differentiate ourselves.
- Basic understanding of the financial / pensions market useful but not essential.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Pensions Age, News Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly