Hedge Fund Reporter, The New York Post - NY
4 days left
- Full Time
The New York Post business desk is seeking an aggressive, well-sourced reporter to cover hedge funds, activist investors, buyout kings and other titans of Wall Street.
- Deliver exclusive scoops and insights into the big deals and personalities that drive the financial industry.
- Develop network of high level sources within the industry.
- Ability to write quickly, cleanly, with both wit and a keen sense of news judgment.
- Ability to cooperate with journalists in a fast-paced newsroom.
- Ability to connect with a national and global audience
- At least five years of experience at a major news outlet is preferred.
- A background in reporting on business.
- College Degree preferred.
Click 'APPLY' now.
As an equal opportunity employer, the New York Post does not discriminate in hiring or the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The New York Post will consider the provision of reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental disabilities of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them to participate in our application process and to effectively perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would impose an undue financial or operational hardship.