Features Writer, Hotelier Middle East - Dubai
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 46.7 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencer's agency.
Hotelier Middle East is looking for a Features Writer to plan content for the website, ensuring features list is adhered to.
The features writer will be responsible for:
- Plan content for the website, ensuring features list is adhered to
- Understand and use Google Analytics, trends and news to enhance traffic on site
- Understand and use social media channels to drive traffic to the site
- Champion online content for the site and social media across the team
- Host regular content meetings with the team and constantly update the monthly content plan for the site
- Ensure the timely publication of all newsletters
- Know and understand the site's historical traffic drivers
- Hit page impression, sessions and unique visitor traffic targets
- Build level of engagement with social media audience
- Keep abreast of changes with SEO and social media methodology
- Understand and respond to the cultural context in which we operate
- Source high quality pictures, using ITP photographers wherever possible
- Search out informative data and make creative use with info graphics either for the sites or social media channels
- Ensure the accuracy of all facts, figures and names
- Create content ( print, digital, video, social ) that is valuable to readers and offers commercial opportunities
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with sales
- Set an example with your enthusiasm, personal conduct and approach to solving problems
- Contribute content to Caterer
- The ideal candidate will be a creative talent with a minimum of three year's experience working in a features editor or deputy editor role, proven track record on delivering online audiences is vital for this role.
- In-depth understanding of social media and online publishing
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, trends and news
- Good understanding of SEO
- Great writing / subbing
- Sound political judgement
- Commercial awareness
- Concise communication skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Time management skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Relationship building
Please apply by completing the application form below with your CV and 3 examples of relevant work. Applications without a CV and work sample will not be considered.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members.
Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
Apply for Features Writer, Hotelier Middle East - Dubai
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly