Editor, ITP Customer - Dubai
ITP Media Group is the region’s largest media company, housing over 90 brands, across the B2B, B2C, and Customer markets. The Group has offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, London and Mumbai.
The Group’s multi-business model reaches and engages multiple audiences through digital properties, event activations, social media, print, video content, mobile apps and social media influencers.
ITP Customer Publishing:
ITP is one of the region’s most experienced publishers in the contract publishing field, and has been commissioned by a host of prestigious clients including banks, airlines, NGOs and governmental organisations.
ITP establishes a close professional business relationship with its customers, seeking to acquire an intimate and thorough understanding of the brand, positioning, history and objectives that in turn brings depth, perspective and measurability to the products.
The customer, meanwhile, can confidently rely on ITP for providing world-class content solutions that live up to the brand, as well as flexible and accommodating staff and first rate client service.
ITP’s contract publications come with an unrivalled editorial credence and compelling authority to match the high brand equity of the customers themselves, and these customers are assured that alongside a complete and dedicated customer publishing unit, offering the highest standard of Customer Publishing and customer service, production values and professionalism, ITP also brings an additional element of editorial authority through unmatched expertise, experience and a thorough understanding of the local markets.
Editor, ITP Customer
We are looking for a dedicated, talented and creative editor to work on a media solution (comprising print and digital) for a major educational establishment.
- To create and deliver the overall content plan, across all platforms, liaising closely with the client to ensure all objectives are exceeded.
- Ensure that the content is On-trend and current, Educational, Empowering.
- Develop a joined up strategy for Web, Print and Social Media platforms of the brand, 24 x 7.
- Commission and oversee Contributors, Designers, Photographers and Videographers, with content and budget responsibility.
- At least three years at Editor in Chief / Editor level.
- Previous ‘customer publishing’ / client liaison experience desirable.
- Previous experience in a fast moving print environment, eg a weekly.
The position is located at ITP Head Office, Dubai Media City.
Please apply by completing the application form below with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Apply for Editor, ITP Customer - Dubai
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly