Head of Videography, ITP Media Group - Dubai
Reporting to: Production Director
We are looking for a talented Head of Videography to lead our Production Team and help drive ITP’s brands within all forms of audio-visual content, across media and retail channels.
The right candidate needs to be a creative visionary, have an Art Direction background and have created and inspired stunning works for both large and upstart brands.
Above all, you must be a master at telling strong brand and product stories on every size of screen.
The right candidate is capable of leading and harnessing the talents of an existing internal production team and getting them ready to go to the next level.
You are a bar raiser who has done it all in the advertising landscape, you know how to attract attention with your creative, and are great at building aspirational brand stories without cheap tricks and gimmickry.
As a leader within the Production Team, you understand the GCC and global product marketing landscape and you have an uncanny ability to move your audience with your content.
You are a prolific creator, can execute at an exceptional level with extraordinary attention to detail and help inspire the Production team to do the same.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Creative Direction of produced content: TV, video, radio, testimonial videos, podcasts, etc.
- Concepting or adapting creative narratives that underscore and grow the ITP Media brand
- Art Direction of TV and video productions
- Leading and executing multiple simultaneous productions
- Liaising with key stakeholders regarding creative timelines, budgets and project plans
- Managing and overseeing creative vendor relationships
- Implementing and advancing creative strategy
- Mentorship of creative and production staff
- Thorough understanding of the production pipeline and post-production processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and tight deadlines
- Creative problem solver accustomed to working on own initiative
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (product, strategy, media, production, etc…)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Strong presentations skills - both within the department and to stakeholders
- Well-timed tenacity and conviction
- Strong desire to mentor both in and out of the creative department
- Ability to work well as both a team player and leader
- A positive, entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer-focused thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in film, advertising, communications, design, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of creative experience working at agencies or for large global brands
- 5+ years of experience in a Creative Director role
- Online portfolio reflecting Art Direction expertise in TV, video, radio
Apply by completing the application form below.