Digital Editor, Grazia Middle East - Dubai
ITP Media Group is seeking a dynamic, talented and driven Digital Editor to manage and lead Grazia Middle East’s website and oversee its Arabic sister site.
The right candidate will have solid, proven experience working across online and social-media platforms and be adept at seamlessly moving between commercial and editorial projects with flair.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team on one of the world’s leading magazine brands, and a chance to build on and mould a fresh, engaging and innovative digital presence in the GCC and beyond.
- To be continually one step ahead, overseeing and bringing in news, exclusives and content that fully represent the Grazia brand, reflect the reader and the region, and are delivered with energy and creativity.
- To maintain and continually develop a digital editorial strategy and editorial calendar that works in tandem with print and social media.
- Work closely with the print, sales and event team across both editorial and
- commercial angles, ensuring all deliverables are met.
- Work with sales on marketing strategies for the brand, as well as individual, ad hoc projects.
- To manage the workload and upload process of the site on a daily basis, as well as social-media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Source and manage talented freelance media specialists for video creation, shoots and features.
- To produce a weekly beauty series, from concept to filming, editing, uploading and promoting.
- The ability to work with a small team, over long hours if needed, in order to hit deadlines.
- A working knowledge of basic content management systems (CMS) such as Wordpress and/or Drupal is essential. A fair knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is preferable.
- To gatekeep and act as quality control to all content being uploaded to all digital platforms.
- To work closely with Mondadori HQ in Milan to manage necessary approvals on content from international Grazia titles.
- Host and attend events, often contributing to themes and concepts as well as creating marketing assets for said events, as well as pre- and post-event coverage.
- Keep an obsessive eye on data and analytics, send out newsletters and select prime content to be sent out via push notifications.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Creative, curious and passionate, with an impeccable eye and even better grammar.
- Second-to-none knowledge of the Grazia reader and brand with the knack for knowing what she wants to read before she does.
- Ability to think outside the box, blending a creative sensibility with commercial know-how.
- Next-level organisational skills in order to produce and manage structured, scheduled content.
- Must thrive under pressure, possess exceptional attention to detail and be team player.
- Lives online, bursting with contacts, ideas and energy with the agility to juggle multiple priorities.
- Sensitive to specific requirements and cultural considerations presented by the region.
Apply now with your covering letter and CV by completing the application form below.