Sales Enablement Content Curator, Dow Jones - NY
The Sales Strategy & Enablement team is looking for a collaborative, organized and strategic thinking individual to work directly with Sales and our Subject Matter Experts to drive the creation and consumption of valuable content in our Allego system.
The Sales Enablement Content Curator is responsible for identifying high value/in demand video topics and managing an ongoing Content Calendar that includes those topics and identifies corresponding SME's to create Allego videos.
In addition to managing the content creation process, the CC is responsible for managing the promotion of videos in Allego and working with the VP Sales to drive Sales Reps to the Allego training platform.
You enjoy dreaming up creative solutions for a problem but also have the ability to follow this up with flawless execution and evaluate measurable success. You enjoy roles in which you can leverage internal stakeholder knowledge and deliver outstanding, impactful content.
Who is my manager?
Executive Director, Sales Strategy & Enablement
Responsibilities & Activities:
The Sales Enablement Content Curator will work closely with the Executive Director of Sales Strategy & Enablement and work across our PIB business SMEs and other internal resources to execute our sales enablement content strategy.
You will also conduct analysis and align the business goals to the development and recommendation of appropriate content formats, and identify and manage strategic opportunities to drive upskilling across our global sales team.
- Work with Sales Strategy & Enablement Executive Director to identify in demand video topics
- Build and leverage relationships with SME's, top performers and others who have great ideas to share
- Develop new content by capturing, curating and repurposing the wealth of existing content and expertise we have in our organization
- Manage the process for video creation, approval and publishing
- Serve as the main point of contact for sales reps to share great ideas/videos
- Maintain Allego channels/content to retire old content and refresh with new content on an ongoing basis
- Execute content surveys for the Sales team
- Analyze viewership and usage via Allego reports
- Promote new and unviewed content
- Innovate creative uses for Allego to enhance new and existing training programs.
- Serve as team expert in the digital learning solutions space. Stay abreast of industry best practices, new technologies, functionality, and innovation to anticipate and accommodate shifts in needs and priorities.
- Support additional ad hoc learning initiatives
- 5+ years successful track record in sales training and content creation.
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently on projects
- Strong project management skills
- Team-oriented, actively participating to foster collaboration with peers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A self-starter with proven ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proficient data analysis skills (quantitative and qualitative) and ability to identify themes and trends
- Experience with Allego or similar learning solutions
- Proven proficiency in the use of PowerPoint and Google Slides and other content creation tools such as Simpleshow
- Degree level education is highly desired
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).