Editor, CommsMEA - Dubai
ITP media group is looking for an exceptional editor for CommsMEA.
Someone who has exceptional editorial capabilities and great writing/subbing skills.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in deputy editor role on similar B2B title - with strong digital experience
- Strong Commercial awareness
- The ability to filter technical information
- Expert organisation and project management skills
- Concise communication skills
- Sound understanding of B2B Publishing model
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Ability to create content for and build social media communities
- Strong digital skills - web content, SEO and knowledge of social media
- Content production and management for CommsMEA print / digital and its associated social media channels; minimum seven stories per day to the website
- Project management of content for digital channels and magazine.
- Role includes:
- writing, subbing, editing content, shooting videos, creating and publishing social media content.
- Promote award nominations through the magazine, website and social media channels
- Work closely with the industry to build a panel of judges for the event
- Work closely with commercial teams to help the brand achieve revenue targets
- Send daily newsletters
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders.
To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases.
ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter by completing the application form below.
Apply for Editor, CommsMEA - Dubai
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly