Ink, Project Manager
- Full Time
This is a dynamic role at the world’s largest travel media company. Ink produces award-winning inflight magazines, as well as video and digital content for the world’s best airlines.
Together with the Creative Solutions Editor, the Creative Solutions Project Manager will oversee the end-to-end delivery of commercially-led editorial campaigns across our titles, working closely with both internal stakeholders and external clients in order to ensure that production deadlines are adhered to.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, calm under pressure and a strong communicator.
This is a job that could suit a personal assistant or office manager looking to step across into a media management role.
- Manage the work-flow for creative of every new commercial project, from point of sale to production.
- Liaising with the internal sales teams to ensure flat-plans are up to date and each job is correctly tracked on the internal workflow management system
- Acting as a primary point of contact for each advertising client
- Ensuring that advertorials meet clients’ expectations
- Correcting proofs and managing final client sign-off of all pages
- At last three years’ experience in project or office management. Experience in a publishing environment is a bonus, though not essential, as is knowledge of Salesforce CRM software.
- Great communication and mediation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs and work flow management software Trello/MS Planner. A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus.
- An ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Ink, Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly