HFM, Reporter - ACFI
HFM, the leading resource for global hedge fund news, analysis and the sector's most respected events, is seeking a bright, tenacious and ambitious journalist to work on its new credit-focused brand Alt Credit Fund Intelligence.
Read by the senior management of credit hedge fund, structured credit and direct lending firms across the globe, ACFI provides the latest news, analysis, profiles and commentary on the biggest issues affecting this vibrant area of the financial services sector.
Reports into: Jon Close head of content Alt Credit Fund Intelligence
The successful applicant will be working on ACFI’s dedicated website as well as contributing to the shaping of content for monthly features, events, and data products.
- A proven ability to break exclusive news and write compelling and insightful analysis
- An understanding of the asset management industry, or financial/business reporting experience
- Keen analytical and feature writing abilities
- Excellent networking skills and a track record of developing useful contacts and sources
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Write daily news articles and break stories
- Pitch and work on well-researched analytical pieces with minimal supervision
- Work with the editorial and production teams on the newsletter
- Regularly interview and profile releavant industry experts
- Build a large contact book
- Attend relevant conferences
- Degree in journalism or a related field
- 2 years working in a newsroom, preferably covering financial news
- Proficient in working with social media, data and content management systems
- Excellent communication skills, journalism ethics, multi-tasking and strong time management skills in a deadline-driven environment are a must
Apply by completing the application form below.