Reporter, Barron's Group - NY
General assignment reporter for Barrons.com and Barron's. The reporter will report and write multiple stories a day for Barrons.com on a wide variety of markets and investment-related topics, and also contribute features for online and print.
- Produce clear, accurate copy on deadline for barrons.com
- Analyze companies and industries, including SEC filings and other financial statements
- Generate story ideas, and also execute assignments from editors in a timely manner
- Help drive readership on barrons.com
- Look for deeper features for barrons.com and Barron's magazine
- Ability to take direction and quickly execute assignments on deadline
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, with an understanding of markets, industries, and companies
- Have a passion and aptitude for financial journalism
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with a team of editors and reporters
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
The Wall Street Journal is a global news organization that provides leading news, information, commentary and analysis. The Wall Street Journal engages readers across print, digital, mobile, social, and video.
Building on its heritage as the preeminent source of global business and financial news, the Journal includes coverage of U.S. and world news, politics, arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and health. It holds 36 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism.
The Wall Street Journal is published by Dow Jones, a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).