Junior Creative Producer, The TRUST - NY
The Wall Street Journal & Barron's Group, The TRUST, is a fast-growing team of energetic writers, content and creative strategists, videographers, designers, editors and developers.
The work spans a variety of forms -- short- and long-form reported articles, immersive digital experiences, documentary videos, data visualizations, animations and more.
This is an on-site (NYC) full-time position that will work across various clients and in-house brands including: The Wall Street Journal, WSJ. Magazine, MarketWatch, Barron's, Mansion Global, Moneyish, and more.
The Junior Creative Producer and will report into the Senior Producer on the team and partner with Creative Directors across sectors as needed from conception to delivery.
- Managing the agency/client needs throughout the pre, production, and post process
- Coordinating and hiring freelancers, including producers, production crew, editors, assistant editors, animators
- Scheduling, budgeting, crewing, and managing branded content shoots
- Creating eye-catching pitch decks and contributing to creative pitches
- Communicating client feedback to team and ensuring quality control over video deliverables
- Working with external vendors to oversee all aspects of post-production including Color, Sound, and Music Composition
- Pro-actively develop new processes for efficiencies across all team members
- Manage media assets and archiving projects upon delivery
- Experience budgeting, scheduling, and executing videos and multi-video series for clients
- Experience writing video proposals and creative treatments
- Ability to develop creative video treatments independently and with directors
- Expertise with video budgeting
- Experience in pre-production, production and post-production workflows
- Experience supervising editors and giving creative and technical feedback
- Ability to communicate effectively between post and producing teams
- Organized, team-building, detail-oriented, fast-learning, multi-tasking problem solver
Click 'APPLY' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).