Redwood, Editor - AkzoNobel
If you have a passion for the world of interiors, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Content Team on AkzoNobel, for a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract.
We are currently looking for a Content Editor to join our Content Team working on market leading creative strategies.
We are looking for someone that will be comfortable being a leading creative, as well as being client-facing on all live projects that they own, ensuring and driving excellent standards at all times.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Develop strong and effective creative leadership as one of a team of content leads, working closely and efficiently together.
- Interpret client briefs and deliver strategy and content for both the B2C and B2B sides of the business as required - helping to meet the commercial needs of the brands (UK and Global).
- Develop and progress creative concepts, from proposed idea and territory, to agreed assets and deliverables (narrative; copy; visuals; storyboards; scripts, etc.).
- Attend meetings at AkzoNobel HQ in Amsterdam and the UK when required.
- Write and edit copy across print and digital channels.
- With the Project Manager, manage the client relationships on all live projects to meet client briefs against the agreed schedule and budget.
- Demonstrate proven expertise in the client’s business and sector, along with a strong understanding of their competitive landscape.
Skills and experience:
- We are looking for someone that has several years’ experience in a client facing role, digitally literate and experience leading and developing creative team.
- Possesses excellent communications skills, has a positive attitude and has a good eye for detail.
To apply for the role, please complete the application form below to send your CV and a cover letter including your salary expectations by 9 September 2019, telling us why your skills and experience make you the right person for the job.
Please be aware that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Redwood is an equal opportunities employer and therefore emphasises, in accordance with employment law that recruitment and selection decisions will not be made on the grounds of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability or age.