Digital Content Editor
Do you have experience of creating and editing online content for digital platforms? Are you confident with WordPress, SEO and social engagement? This Digital Content Editor role will allow you to show your creativity and writing skills. You will be joining the friendly team of a B2B publisher based in London and will deliver the best digital news and insight for the UK convenience market.
- Source, write and edit online news and insight to grow online audience
- Adapt print content for digital publication
- Ensure all online content is relevant to audience and in line with house style and content strategy
- Ensure content is optimised for SEO and online use and monitor engagement
- Compile and edit e-newsletters
- Source and prepare images and other multimedia content
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience of creating and editing online content, ideally within B2B or trade publishing
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, SEO and social engagement
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading, editing and writing skills
- A proactive and results-driven approach to work with good organisation and the ability to meet deadlines
- Thirst for innovation and the ability to keep ahead of competition
Applications ASAP please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.