FourFourTwo, Deputy Editor
A rare opportunity has opened up to join the senior staff on football magazine Four Four Two due to a recent departure.
The Deputy Editor role is a vital role in terms of implementing the editor in chief’s vision for the title, helping grow the digital editorial platform, drive the monthly print cycle and generate top level player content for the title.
- Helping lead the content creation for the title
- Being instrumental in getting the print issue together
- Adding digital experience to the FFT.com team
- Representing the title at Football Industry events
- Attending internal Future PLC publishing meetings
- To Deputise in running the brand in the Editor in Chief’s absence
What do I need to succeed?
- A stellar combination of editorial excellence, experience and success.
- Very good contacts in the world of football; players, agents, clubs, writers, industry.
- A sound understanding of digital growth and content performance.
- An ability to generate story ideas and bring in interviews as and when required.
To apply for this role, please click 'APPLY' to visit our site to submit your CV and covering letter.