AIR Magazine, Content Editor (Dubai)
Based in the exciting city of Dubai, Hot Media is the region’s leading content provider. Our success in creating compelling content has seen us exceed the expectations of a number of world-renowned brands for well over a decade
We are looking for a driven and dynamic Content Editor to join the team on AIR, the onboard luxury lifestyle magazine we produce for customers of the Middle East’s leading private jet companies.
This person will:
- Write articles across a broad range of subjects, from fashion and food through to watches, jewellery, art and design
- Showcase a thorough understanding of the requirements to write for print and digital channels
- Be responsible for cross-platform content planning, development and scheduling
- Work to strict deadlines and display first-class proofreading and editing skills
- See the content through all phases of its production, overseeing artwork, design and photography
- Help develop the digital strategy for the content and use social channels to build audience engagement
- Develop ideas for and create sponsored content, liaising with the client throughout the approval process
- Conduct interviews with high profile industry professionals for multichannel distribution and represent AIR at client meetings and press events
- Possess a strong grasp of SEO to optimise content
- Have a thorough knowledge of social media best practice
- Research and analyse patterns of audience engagement by using relevant tools and apply findings to the content
- Use their outstanding interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with clients, stakeholders, senior management, and the wider editorial, marketing and design teams
- Offer editorial support when needed across the company’s wider portfolio of print and digital products
- Demonstrate initiative in every part of the job; being an enthusiastic, resourceful and creative member of the team
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ editorial experience in a relevant position and, ideally, hold a formal journalism qualification. They should also boast a proven track record of working successfully with clients to develop rich content.
On offer is a generous tax-free salary, subsidised accommodation for the first month of your employment, and guaranteed sunshine.
Please email your CV, a covering letter which fully outlines your suitability for the position, and a maximum of three examples of your work by completing the application form below.