Co-op Food, Editor
We have an exciting opportunity for an Editor to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office.
You will be joining our Co-op account as the Editor and will be responsible for the editorial strategy of our multi-channel content offering, as well as providing leadership to the team.
- Be the creative and strategic visionary for the Co-op food account
- Lead monthly multi-channel content responses
- Edit all commissioned Co-op content, and ensure it is aligned with Co-op and River ethical codes of practice and legal guidelines
- Overseeing the creative output of all digital content, including recipe videos, long and short form videos, blogs and podcasts
- Liaising with partner agencies to ensure we maintain a fully integrated approach
- Work with Art team on Co-op covers, writing coverlines, collaborating on image choice and ensuring all correct cover sign-off processes are followed
- Manage Co-op client-side stakeholders, as well as presenting issue synopsis and ensuring sign off on all magazine content
- Collaborate with ads sales to develop commercial opportunities
- Create Co-op content year planner in line with client and customer priorities
- Manage Co-op editorial budget to make efficient use of resources
- Overseeing the optimisation of web copy based on monthly reports to meet KPIs
- Being ahead of both food trends and digital trends and feeding into the team to help with ideation
- Provide leadership to all team members
Skills / Experience Required
- At least 5 years experience editing a food focused publication
- At least 5 years experience working on digital platforms
- Multi-channel editorial experience creating assets for digital and social platforms
- Agency/Client Facing experience is ideal
- Previous experience leading a large team
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for a large client
- Ability to organize photoshoots
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open plan office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
25 days holiday, pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
9.30 to 6 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Apply by completing the application form below.