HFM, Senior Reporter - ACFI
Pageant Media brand HFM, the leading resource for global hedge fund news, analysis and the sector's most respected events, is seeking a bright, tenacious and ambitious journalist to work on its new credit-focused brand Alt Credit Fund Intelligence.
Read by the senior management of credit hedge fund, structured credit and direct lending firms across the globe, ACFI provides the latest news, analysis, profiles and commentary on the biggest issues affecting this vibrant area of the financial services sector.
Reports into: Head of Content - Alt Credit Fund Intelligence
The successful applicant will be working on ACFI’s dedicated website as well as contributing to the shaping of content for monthly features, events, and data products.
- A proven ability to break exclusive news and write compelling and insightful analysis
- An understanding of the asset management industry, or financial/business reporting experience (preferably two years-plus)
- Keen analytical and feature writing abilities
- Excellent networking skills and a track record of developing useful contacts and sources
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
The ideal applicant should have at least two years of journalism experience, preferably with business or finance publications, and display both the hunger and drive required to be successful in this role.
Apply by completing the application form below.