Senior Account Executive - Consumer PR Agency
About The PR Company
This global Consumer PR Agency has over a decade of experience working in the creative Consumer sector. They have won over 80 awards in the past three years alone and are considered to be amongst the Top 10 Consumer PR Agencies. Based in Central London, they work with globally-recognised brands similar to ITV, Pepsi, Lionsgate and Tesco. They are a forward thinking PR Consumer Agency who are committed to action and innovative thinking when working on campaigns.
About the Senior Account Executive Role
As a Senior Account Director, you will have an unparalleled opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in a well-established Consumer PR Agency environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive
- Lead media relations and press office functions to secure high profile coverage for a variety of consumer clients.
- Work closely with the Consumer Agency's integrated teams to deliver impactful campaigns across traditional PR, content, digital and influencer relations.
- Support corporate communications efforts to improve positive brand awareness reputation.
If you have previous PR Agency experience with a drive to be successful and influential, or you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive and fancy a new challenge, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Consumer PR Agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive
- 2 years' previous PR experience, ideally in an agency.
- Strong media pitching skills and relevant UK media contacts.
- Tenacity, drive and ambition to progress within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Creatively wired and have excellent written abilities.
- 25 days' annual leave plus your birthday off work (not including bank holidays).
- Subsidised gym membership and a season ticket loan.
- Company away days as well as monthly performance-related rewards.
- Private healthcare.
- Sabbatical after three years' service.
The Senior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £24,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive - Consumer PR Agency apply now and send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1221
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive