Senior Account Executive - Digital Advocacy, BerlinRosen - NY
The Digital Advocacy Team at BerlinRosen powers the digital organizing work behind the nation's most urgent and ambitious progressive campaigns.
Immigration. Workers' rights. Affordable health care. Clean energy. Voting rights. From the steps of the Supreme Court, to the border in Texas, to the rivers of Colorado, our team builds momentum and drives action with sharp digital strategy, advertising, social media and online organizing.
We help our clients get results—when the stakes are at their highest and the whole nation is watching. And, as Observer's #1 most powerful PR agency for 2018, we're just getting started.
Our team is driven, tenacious, collaborative, and we are looking for a digital campaigner and project manager to contribute to this energy and join us as our next Digital Senior Account Executive.
We're seeking someone who deeply understands the internet and how digital channels can be leveraged to tell compelling stories and move audiences to act. The Digital Senior Account Executive will help continue to expand our practice, working with our clients on digital strategy.
As a Senior Account Executive, you're managing multiple projects and are oftentimes the first point of contact for clients. You're a creative writer, super organized, and excited to learn and adapt solutions that help our clients achieve their goals.
You naturally know how to tell stories in 280 characters, what hashtag is being used to discuss breaking news, and how we communicate the same story in an organizational email.
If you're not already an expert, you're excited to become well-versed in digital advertising and analytics and how to build paid media plans that elevate issues and engage new supporters.
Above all, you are a relentlessly creative problem solver who loves tackling big challenges with a great team. We can't wait to meet you!
As the Digital Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for...
- Owning the day-to-day execution of digital engagement and online advertising campaigns
- Working with a team to develop a strategy for how a given client will reach a target audience and mobilize them to take key actions
- Helping organizations assess their digital needs and identify strategies for strengthening their work
- Conducting audits of an organization's digital presence, analyzing key metrics, and producing a report that outlines key findings and recommendations
- Training clients and BerlinRosen colleagues on digital best practices and trends
- Proactively proposing creative strategies to help clients achieve their organizational goals—studying a client's needs and challenges and proposing digital-based solutions
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years working on a digital team, preferably at an agency, nonprofit, political campaign or advocacy organization
- Knowledge of digital organizing and communications, including email, text and social media campaigning
- Project management extraordinaire and a track record of being highly dependable and organized
- Tactical familiarity with some of the following: social media, online advertising, email marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, web video, social listening, web design
- Relative fluency of the following acronyms: SMS, CRM, CPA, RT, A/B test, CPC, P2P
- Excellent written communication skills, including experience developing sharp, compelling online content
- Fluency in at least one commonly used tool such as BSD, ActionKit, ActionNetwork, Hustle, EveryAction, WordPress, Phone2Action, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager
- Ability to understand a campaign goal and how digital tactics will help achieve it
- A personal commitment to and knowledge of social justice
- A passion for advancing progressive social change through digital platforms
- A patient and compassionate disposition
- An interest in industry trends and emerging technology
- A track record of building strong relationships with people
- A commitment to inclusivity and contributing to a healthy work culture
- A sense of humor and humility
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary; benefits include 401K, Bonuses, Dental, Vision, and Health insurance.
About the Organization
BerlinRosen is a leading national progressive public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital and advertising strategies to top organizations, companies and candidates.
Founded as a two-person startup in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen, the firm has grown to a staff of over 150 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles. BerlinRosen has become known as the go-to firm for progressive organizations, campaigns and candidates working on today's most pressing public issues across the U.S.
Our clients are at the forefront of progressive work around racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBT issues, healthcare, education, money in politics and ending mass incarceration.
BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, people identifying as LGBTQ, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Opportunities for advancement exist, and BerlinRosen is committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
Click 'APPLY' now.