CosmeticsDesign-Europe, Editor (Crawley or Montpellier)
William Reed is actively recruiting for an Editor on its leading cosmetics industry title CosmeticsDesign-Europe.com.
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with their editorial counterparts in the US (CosmeticsDesign-USA.com) and Singapore (CosmeticsDesign-Asia.com).
Catering for a highly engaged cosmetics industry audience of over 40,000 readers, this is an excellent opportunity for a creative and ambitious Editor with commercial awareness to take CosmeticsDesign-Europe to the next level.
CosmeticsDesign-Europe provides a 360-degree view of the cosmetics and personal care market in Europe, spanning everything from regulation and safety, to brand innovation, formulation and science, packaging, fragrance, design, business and market trends.
The Editor will take on a range of different responsibilities including:
- Producing top quality multimedia content on a daily basis
- Chairing CosmeticsDesign-Europe events, both digital and F2F
- Networking at the heart of the cosmetics industry and its various communities
- Collaborating internally with US and Singapore counterparts on future content initiatives
- Collaborating with sales, marketing and events teams on brand development initiatives
- Demonstrable experience within journalism and B2B media
- Ability to devise and champion a clear editorial roadmap
- Digitally savvy
- Comfortable in F2F settings
- Good networking skills
- Strong negotiator and influencer
- Autonomous and willing to take initiatives
Working for William Reed means joining a market leading B2B media company with numerous respected brands and a large international presence. We offer a supportive working culture and we are always looking at new ways to innovate and develop our brands and employees.
If you are passionate about the cosmetics industry, have a strong editorial background and a keen business mind, please send your covering letter and CV through by completing the application form below.