KYC360, Site Editor
KYC360, a leading global knowledge platform for financial crime compliance professionals, has an exciting opening for an accomplished journalist to join our growing team as site editor.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with senior management to shape the tone, content and coverage of this premium subscriber-only platform, and will have the opportunity to write, commission, and participate in our multi-channel content.
- Have day-to-day responsibility for the operation of the KYC360 platform
- Commission, edit and publish features for the platform, including text articles, webinars, and video interviews
- Identify and publish daily news coverage for the platform
- Marshal existing contributors to the platform, some of whom are senior and busy individuals, and proactively identify and liaise with new potential contributors
- Write content for the site as necessary, including social media updates
- Develop personal industry knowledge and awareness
The successful candidate will be a creative and highly motivated individual with a passion for journalism and excellent online skills and awareness.
Key Skills Required:
- Highly organised
- Excellent written English/proofing skills
- Self-starter who can multitask, solve problems and take ownership of projects
- People-management skills in marshalling contributors, service providers and freelance journalists, ensuring production deadlines are met
- Highly computer literate – experience with WordPress and the use of social media in a commercial setting preferred but not essential
- Prior knowledge of financial crime/the finance industry preferred but not essential
Apply by completing the application form below.
KYC360 is a fast-growing provider of news, information and online training to financial crime compliance professionals. It has subscribers in over twenty five jurisdictions and its news coverage is global. For more information, visit kyc360.com.
Apply for KYC360, Site Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly