Are you a digital editorial expert with proven experience devising online content strategies? Do you have excellent writing and editing skills and a strong understanding of multimedia storytelling? A leading publisher specialised in the luxury industry is looking for an experienced Digital Editor to lead their online editorial team in south London. This is a unique opportunity for a commercially minded candidate with strong communication and management skills who can work in a fast-paced environment and to high-quality standards.
- Devise and implement digital content strategy and editorial calendar covering written content, video and audio
- Take responsibility for volume and quality of content produced by editorial team across all channels
- Identify and test new content ideas using website analytics and tools to adapt content plan
- Analyse content performance including users’ numbers, engagement metrics, etc.
- Manage online channel editors and lead editorial planning meetings
- Devise industry event content strategies, working with events team
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience creating successful editorial content strategy
- Proven track record growing online traffic and meeting commercial targets
- Excellent online writing and editing skills and the ability to attract and retain site visitors
- Strong understanding of multimedia storytelling and proven experience in video and audio content strategy
- Experience line-managing editorial staff and owning editorial calendar
- Commercial awareness and the ability to assist commercial team to win advertising campaigns
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.