Mission, Head of Talent & Influence Partnerships UK
Troika/Mission Group (TMG) is a global brand experience and integrated communications agency that specialises in brand voice and personality, physical and digital experiences, advertising solutions, marketing strategy and public relations.
Leveraging emerging technology, data science and world-class creative, TMG helps brands deepen audience engagement throughout the consumer journey.
Clients include Amazon Studios, Verizon Media, LVMH, Microsoft, Unilever, Tiffany & Co., Sony, Allergan, J. Crew, Apple, CBS Sports, PGA Tour, AT&T, CNN, HBO, Hulu, ABC, ESPN, Netflix, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Riot Games, Turner and UFC. For more information, visit thisismission.com.
Mission are looking for an experienced talent and partnerships director to join the London office to lead the growth and development of this part of the UK business, and its seamless integration with our other disciplines.
A thorough knowledge of the entertainment industry and a proven track record of securing high profile talent for multichannel campaigns is essential, along with excellent commercial acumen.
You will be responsible for leading and securing partners across all Mission UK business and driving the overall profitability of the Partnerships Team.
You will need to be able to devise innovative campaigns for existing and new clients and be able to present and sell these. Providing trusted counsel to our senior clients is a key aspect of the role.
This is also a team leadership role, managing the development of team members and devising a structured plan for growth and expansion of the team.
Troika / Mission Group needs you to demonstrate:
- 5-7 years' experience in a leadership role within a communications / PR / digital marketing agency, or in a talent representation or talent PR agency
- Proven experience securing or brokering high profile talent for a range of multi-faceted and channelled campaigns
- Experience in generating new business leads, identifying incremental business opportunities and overseeing and delivering talent and partnerships pitches
- In-depth knowledge of pop-culture and the entertainment industry
- High profile and wide-reaching contacts across talent and brands spanning several sectors and industries
- Proven experience managing and overseeing high-level contractual negotiations and agreements
- Exceptional client relationship management including client retention, quality of service, organic growth, profitability and client satisfaction
- Commercial savviness with a strong understanding of the commercial context for the talent and partnerships industry
- Proven experience of executing and overseeing the execution of the delivery of influencer strategy including casting for advertising or PR campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of brand communications and the practice of influencer engagement, including a good eye for up-and-coming talent and influencers
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
Apply by completing the application form below.