Seven Hills, Senior Writer
At Seven Hills, we campaign for Changer Makers; the entrepreneurs, investors, philanthropists, business leaders and innovators that are realising the positive potential of business.
Founded in 2010 we have been recognised as the fastest-growing firm in our category and named the World’s Best Corporate Consultancy, by industry monitor The Holmes Report.
As a fast-growing team, we look for the brightest, most skilled professionals to deliver editorial, content, brand, design, media relations and campaigns that foster belief, build followings and unlock growth.
Our clients include: BGF, Canary Wharf Group, Tech London Advocates, Ellas Kitchen, Strava, GP Bullhound, Cobra, Finn Capp, Brompton, Brew Dog, Clearly, One Young World.
We are recruiting writers to join our growing editorial and content team responsible for the delivery of high profile thought leadership, brand development and messaging, hard hitting expert commentary and high quality digital content.
The role – Senior Writer:
What will you do?
- Report to the CEO and play a lead role within brand strategy to re-position brands and deliver compelling narratives and messaging for fast growth businesses, major corporates and not-for-profit organisations
- Deliver high-quality thought leadership reports and short form copy for dynamic companies on major business, economic and societal issues
- Develop creative business-led copy and messaging for high-profile clients working closely with the lead directors of our Tech & Innovation and Purpose & Impact Practices
- Work with Seven Hills’ senior leadership team to script on-screen interviews with high-profile business leaders and some of the country’s most successful entrepreneurs and founders
- Nurture and mentor junior members of the editorial team
Is this you?
- A skilled writer with between 3 – 5 years of experience
- Confident, creative and motivated
- Interested and enquiring about the political/business issues impacting today’s world
- A proven relationship builder with clients and colleagues
- An expert multi-tasker capable of managing busy workloads
- A great team player with the ability to motivate junior members of the team, work collaboratively with colleagues and offer trusted counsel to clients
Apply by completing the application form below.