Dezeen, Architecture & Design Reporter
Dezeen – the world’s most popular architecture, design and interiors magazine – is looking for ambitious design and architecture reporters to join our editorial team in London.
You will be required to write news, features and project stories, interview architects and designers, and help to grow Dezeen’s traffic and reputation.
The right applicant will have at least two or three years’ experience in a similar role and a strong knowledge of architecture and design.
Successful applicants will have:
- exceptional writing, copy editing and communication skills
- a background or strong interest in architecture and design
- the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- a keen eye for news and the tenacity to chase a hot story
- experience of online publishing and using a CMS
- familiarity with SEO best practices
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- sourcing, researching and writing stories
- preparing images for publication and assembling posts for the website
- copy editing
- attending industry events
- posting to social media networks
- administrative tasks as they arise
Please submit applications by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button. You should include a cover letter, CV and examples of previous work.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we can regretfully only respond to candidates selected for interview.