E-Commerce Writer – Leading Media Owner - London
RedCat Digital are partnering exclusively with a leading media owner for the recruitment of an E-commerce Writer to join their lifestyle team.
Working out of their Holborn (5-mins walk from Holborn station) offices this offers the successful applicant the opportunity to join the this highly successful Lifestyle, editorial team.
They are a lovely bunch and are excellent at what they do and this is a really exciting opportunity to join this successful team! This role will initially be a 12-month fix term contract (possible extension).
About the role:
My client is seeking an experienced e-commerce writer to create visually-led, engaging content.
The right candidate will know what people are buying and compile SEO-friendly shopping content based around key calendar events and areas of interest to our users, such as the Royal Family, Christmas and the Oscars.
He or she will have a handle on trending products and e-commerce content opportunities across the site, from travel to parenting, fashion and beauty and more.
- Work with key retailer and e-commerce partners to build campaigns, create exclusive deals and optimise content
- Collaborate with the Lifestyle team to create relevant and engaging shopping round-ups relevant to the my clients user
- Use data and analytics to guide editorial decisions and identify key shopping trends
- Build a daily newsletter to highlight the day’s top e-commerce offerings
- Find innovative ways to deliver e-commerce content
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced journalist with at least two years spent working specifically in e-commerce
- Is passionate about product-focused journalism
- Has an understanding of how shopping habits differ on mobile and desktop
- Boasts an excellent knowledge of lifestyle brands and strong PR contacts
- Has a history of using data to guide editorial and commercial decision making - to drive revenue, engagement, conversion and grow revenue
- Has experience leading a newsletter initiative
- Has some video experience
To apply please click complete the application form below and attach a copy of your CV.
Type: 12 months FTC
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.