Condé Nast Publications, Audience Development Executive - Vogue.co.uk
British Vogue is looking for a dynamic Audience Development Executive to assist the execution of our data-driven audience growth strategy across all digital platforms to the benefit of editorial, marketing and commercial content.
Reporting to the Audience Development Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the central digital, and editorial teams to assist with pushing British Vogue’s position at the forefront of digital fashion.
Successful applicants will be asked to complete an email-based practical test, with the very best submissions invited to interview at Vogue House.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with strategy execution of data-driven growth tactics to increase readership, video views and social engagement on a 24/7 schedule of content
- Conduct regular analysis of Vogue.co.uk articles, feeding back to the Editorial team to optimise existing content and future output
- Assisting with the preparation of materials morning stand-ups with the full team to assess digital priorities on a daily basis
- Manage the tracking of all key performance metrics including daily, weekly & monthly reports in addition to ad hoc investigations
- Aiding the Vogue team’s SEO efforts by providing regular advice both in real-time and via regular team meetings
- Assisting as the team’s eyes and ears on social, SEO and all analytics platforms, alerting the team to breaking events, trending topics and feeding into the editorial workflow to maximise traffic
- Assist with the forward-planning process through the curation and expansion of our data-aware calendar of seasonal topics for both audience development and commercial gain
- Harness the power of SEO to guarantee the success of native advertising and creative campaigns, with the entertainment of Vogue’s audience and business retention at front of mind
- Become a super-user of and assist with training the editorial team on tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Crowdtangle, Hitwise, Pi Datametrics etc.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proven and demonstrable SEO experience and in-depth knowledge of how to plan for and optimise content for search
- Proven experience using and acting on data collected from key analytics tools: Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics and others
- Demonstrated ability to extract actionable narrative from data
- Absolutely must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, inquisitive approach to everything, and an insatiable desire to be a part of a growing and creative digital company
- Ability to work in a team, with exposure to high-level stakeholders
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Fashion industry a bonus
- Additional desirable skills include:
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with keyword / social intelligence, and rank-monitoring tools such as Hitwise, Pi Datametrics, and Crowdtangle, Google Trends, Moz etc
Click 'Apply' now.