Condé Nast Publications, Audience Development Executive - Directories
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In Britain, we set the benchmark for publishing excellence with brands including British Vogue, GQ, Glamour, The World of Interiors, House & Garden, Condé Nast Traveller, Tatler, Wired and more.
Condé Nast Britain is expanding the capabilities and breadth of our Directory and Shops product across multiple titles, including Vogue, GQ, Glamour, and Wired, with exciting new developments supporting existing revenue streams such as The List by House & Garden and the Tatler Address Book.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, and enthusiastic Audience Development Executive to join this growing Directories team, and our wider data & insight community based at Vogue House, to drive audience growth across the listings business portfolio-wide.
Successful applicants will be asked to complete an email-based practical test, with the very best submissions invited to interview at Vogue House.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and lead regular analysis of all Directory and Shops content, feeding back to the Directories team to optimise existing and future content
- Monitor all key performance metrics; compiling detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports, in addition to ad hoc investigations
- Day-to-day accountability for Search performance across all Directory and Shop pages:
- regular monitoring of search rank for key pages, advising the team on corrective action required to regain lost rank
- long-term planning, on-page optimisation and link building, to gain top ranking for strategic topics
- Work with the Ad Operations and Social teams to further optimise engagement and growth on Facebook, Twitter and other relevant networks
- Create monthly client performance reports to share with sales teams
- Represent the Directories team within our Audience Development community at Vogue House, sharing knowledge with like-minded staff from all brands within our portfolio
- Liaise with the digital product team to further evolve the platform, and address technical challenges as they arise.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of SEO: keyword research and optimisation; technical SEO experience beneficial
- Proven experience using and acting on data collected from key analytics tools: Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics and others
- Demonstrated ability to extract actionable narrative from data
- Absolutely must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, a inquisitive approach to everything, and willingness to learn new tools and techniques
- Additional desirable skills include:
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with keyword / social intelligence, and rank-monitoring tools such as Hitwise, Pi Datametrics, and Crowdtangle, Google Trends, Moz etc.
Click 'Apply' now.