Sales Representative (Data and Subscription)
We have a new Digital Sales Representative role with an international media and insight company in the energy industry. Based in their central London office, you will sell a range of data and subscription products to customers in Europe and the Middle East. Some international travel will be required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company with plenty of room to grow.
- Sell data and subscription products to customers in Europe and the Middle East
- Find and pursue new leads and service existing customers
- Prioritise new prospects and create target account lists
- Strive to exceed sales targets
- Work on custom projects and sales packages as required
- Attend trade shows and conferences to network and develop new leads
- Spend approximately 25% of your time travelling to meet customers in the territory
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience selling digital subscriptions or technical data
- Proven success managing a territory and meeting sales targets
- Experience in selling to industrial/B2B companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to be part of an entrepreneurial business and advance your career in sales
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.