Senior Writer - Technology, Barron's - NY
Barron's is looking for a thoughtful, curious, and intellectually brave reporter to join a growing team.
We're looking for a reporter who is:
- knowledgeable about technology and business, with an extensive network of relevant sources
- experienced at analyzing corporate finances and stock valuations
- equally skilled at writing in-depth feature stories and short digital articles
- relentlessly committed to factual accuracy
- willing to express strong views, based on deep reporting
- reliable at turning in excellent stories under tight deadline pressure
- adept at data analysis and at collaborating with designers on data visualizations
- excited about experimenting with different forms of storytelling, on a variety of digital platforms as well as in print
- comfortable engaging with audiences on video, podcasts, and at live events
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).