Social Media Associate Planner, WSJ & Barron's - NY
Dow Jones is seeking an experienced Social Media Associate Planner to work across The Wall Street Journal and Barron's who is passionate about quality journalism.
The role will entail supporting the Paid Social Media team across multiple campaigns from planning to implementation, optimization and analysis across the entire paid social landscape.
The ideal candidate will have experience in building performance-driven campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Execute, manage and optimize media campaigns and programs for WSJ and Barron's both independently and in support of managers
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to budgets
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
- Regularly report on campaign performance to cross-functional teams
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn campaign strategies with the larger business teams
- A minimum of one year of experience in managing and executing Direct Response paid social media campaigns
- A fundamental understanding of major social networks and proficiency in their corresponding ad managers
- High attention to detail
- Strong understanding of key social media KPIs, analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environments
- Strong communications and relationship-building skills (Candidates should have history working cross-functionally)
Nice to Haves
- An interest in emerging social media products and opportunities
- Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive innovation within Dow Jones
- Passion for journalism and publishing
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).