Integrated Marketing Manager - TMT, Dow Jones - NY
The Integrated Marketing team is responsible for leading the process of developing RFP responses from end to end, ensuring that they're not only delivered on time and on budget for our clients, but that they also drive our clients' businesses and lead to long term partnerships with Dow Jones.
The Integrated Marketing team brings together the right people and resources to deliver the best possible ideas and strategies to our customers -- understanding client objectives, assembling teams of specialists, and leading the process to success.
We own the RFP response from end to end, starting with 'what is the problem we're solving?' to 'how are we going to measure and report success?', and we work with the right people to get to those answers.
- Manage Sector-aligned team
- Develop a deep understanding for the relevant sector alignment to keep the team educated for the best possible RFP responses
- Partner with senior leaders across advertising in further developing ways of working
- Develop scalable and repeatable solutions for relevant sector team
- Track team workflow and output for reporting to leadership. Optimize team approach according to the data to ensure most efficient and effective use of resources.
- Manage RFP process from start to finish
- Provide feedback on successes and failures of each project, and therefore drive a continuous improvement mentality when it comes to the proposal process
- Will co-ordinate all internal resources and third party vendors to ensure that all solution projects are suitably resourced, delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Will balance work and engage additional resources as needed to maintain project schedule. develop project scopes and objectives from the outset, along with key milestones to ensure that the response remains on track.
- Develop in-depth project plans to monitor progress and flag risks as soon as it becomes necessary. Manage any changes in project scope, schedule, and cost. Report and escalate any issues or concerns as needed.
- Will work closely with the client teams in the revenue engine to ensure they are fully across progress and developments of each of their projects.
- Collaborate across the advertising department and beyond, providing clear communication and helping to lead ideation
- Be an expert on the Dow Jones offerings, to be able to package them together for proposals, and to articulate them to our customers when necessary
Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of the solution response process
- Passion, interest, and experience in crafting stories around products
- Ability to uncover and articulate clients vision
- Strong understanding of project management processes and tools, and ability to oversee multiple projects concurrently
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- An ability to form strong relationships at all levels within Dow Jones
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- A desire to learn and progress in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment.... Assigning and evaluating, giving feedback about project and performance of team.
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).