Senior Director - Audience Development, Barron's Group - NY
Barron's Group (Barron's, MarketWatch, Mansion Global) is hiring a Director of Audience Development who will work closely with senior leadership to identify new audience whitespaces, potential consumers, and new channels.
This position should successfully leverage their capabilities to highlight trends and make well-informed, data-driven recommendations for investment opportunities, content creation, and distribution capabilities to drive the business forward strategically and holistically.
You will independently drive business-critical projects from beginning to end, manage the relationships with strategic partners, and develop a strategic perspective on the latest industry trends and market opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Audience Development team, providing guidance and direction to support individual contributors' day-to-day function and continued development
- Oversee audience reporting and KPI measurement, communicating reports and findings effectively
- Ensure the team is providing the most valuable contribution to support the organization cross-functionally
- Translate insights for senior leadership team to inform strategic business decisions
- Work closely with Editorial to build and maintain tools, capabilities, and automated reporting functionalities.
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal constituents (e.g. Product, Engineering, Sales, Legal, PR), to define, present, launch, and drive critical partnerships and organizational initiatives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
- 8+ years of audience development experience
- 3-5 years of experience managing teams and working in cross-functional organizations
- Experience working cross-functionally at an executive level, both internally and externally, to drive successful partnerships and projects.
- Ability to form and articulate contractual, technical, financial and strategic value points and strategic trade-offs with partners and internal teams. Ability to manage ambiguity and a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to balance multiple high-priority initiatives and lead multiple time-sensitive partnerships and/or projects simultaneously, with minimal supervision, operating with an entrepreneurial, open-minded, collaborative, and committed approach to business.
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills. Effective strategic acumen and analytical skills.
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).