We are looking for a Pricing Administrator/Sub-Editor to join this leading pricing publisher in New York, USA. This role will be a good fit for a meticulous candidate with excellent attention to detail and some B2B journalism experience. Please note that this role is based in New York, and our client is looking for someone with the right to work and live in the USA as they won’t be able to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
- Compile, enter and check prices for accuracy, consistency and compliance with regulatory oversight
- Rewrite and edit content for accuracy, ensuring it adheres to house style and is optimised for search engines
- Identify and remove potentially libellous content
- Write engaging headlines and make sure content focuses on the interests of subscribers
- Liaise with reporters, editors and pricing managers
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current issues in the commodities markets
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in B2B journalism and a sub-editing role is required
- Outstanding attention to detail and meticulous approach to work
- Solid organisation with the ability to meet deadlines
- A flexible and collaborative attitude with a willingness to accept and exercise responsibility
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Pricing Administrator/Sub-Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly