Online Mortgage Advisor, Freelance Financial Writer / Journalist
This is an opportunity to join one of the UKs favourite sources of financial services, including mortgages, pensions, and insurance, helping more customers access some of the UKs leading mortgage experts, who cater for all manner of specialist needs.
The role will be producing fresh, researched, tailored, and SEO-centric content for new families, business owners, developers, commercial property investors, landlords, anyone who needs help with finance the only thing in the way of their goals.
At OMA we believe that everyone deserves the right advice, and this starts with quality, concise, accurate content to help recruit the customers who need us the most.
Hours & place of work:
Flexible/remote working available. Head office is at Chatsworth House, Derby (DE21 7SR), where candidates will be expected to attend training, and for regular meetings (likely one or two per month). Office desk available alongside marketing team for those who prefer this.
Job roles & expectations:
The Financial Writer position will be writing exclusively for content held on the OMA website, and comprised of the following:
- Mortgage Criteria research (for writing new articles and updating old)
- Writing new specialist mortgage articles targeted toward customers who are struggling to find the finance they need.
- SEO centric articles
- Topical news articles
- Reactive news articles
Although full training will be provided, successful candidates will have the following:
- Experience of writing in finance / property
- An understanding of mortgage products / financial services
- A passion for helping customers achieve their financial goals
- Experience of writing for SEO (using keywords etc)
Apply by completing the application form below.