Writer / Editor, Bredin - MA
Energetic, experienced writer / editor needed for dynamic B2B content marketing and research agency in Somerville.
Bredin (bredin.com) is the leading agency helping the Fortune 1000 create content and research for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). Our clients include the best-known brands in technology, financial services and telecommunications.
We are seeking a writer to build on our success helping clients meet their SMB content marketing goals by writing and editing content for the many formats we create. Bredin is a leading producer of SMB-focused research and our writing team has the opportunity to weave this data into our client work.
The ideal person for this job is seeking a creative position and an opportunity to work with the world’s top B2B brands. He or she has solid B2B writing experience and knows how to craft informative, how-to content.
The role offers an opportunity to devise creative content and oversee its successful implementation. Our talented and collaborative team will support the writer in succeeding in this role.
- Research, write and edit articles, guides, case studies, infographics, interactive tools and other content items
- Interview small business owners, client personnel and third-party subject matter experts
- Work closely with our editorial team to devise creative editorial ideas for our clients’ content marketing challenges
- Collaborate with our research, creative and project management teams to achieve best results for our clients
The ideal candidate has:
- Five or more years of experience writing and editing at a magazine, newspaper or online publication
- High standards for journalistic excellence including a commitment to accuracy and superb writing
- Strong reporting skills – should be a resourceful researcher and skillful interviewer
- Strong work samples demonstrating skill in writing about financial and general business management topics. Current understanding of business technology is desirable.
Apply by completing the application form below.