FoodNavigator, Section Editor
FoodNavigator provides a 360 degree view of the food and beverage market, covering everything from investment, incubation and innovation, to ingredients, food science and more.
We are now actively recruiting for a Section Editor to join our team and write compelling content for this diverse sector.
Working in an experienced team, you will take on a range of responsibilities including:
- Writing articles and covering news across the food and beverage market.
- Assisting in the development of the FoodNavigator brand.
- Networking at key industry events and moderating when needed (including European travel)
- Producing multimedia content i.e. videos and podcasts.
What we’re looking for:
- B2B journalism experience, ideally with expertise in the food and beverage industry.
- Experience writing for a digital publication.
- Video editing skills.
- Exceptional communicator.
- Social media savvy.
This opportunity can be based in our head office in Crawley, West Sussex. We are happy to discuss flexible/remote working and will assess this on a case by case basis.
Why should you apply?
Joining the FoodNavigator team will allow you to work in a collaborative environment where you will be able to contribute ideas and work on a brand that is constantly innovating.
If you’re interested in applying please send your CV and some examples of your work through by completing the application form below.
Apply for FoodNavigator, Section Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly