Senior Editor, RANE (Risk Assistance Network + Exchange) - NY
- Full Time
The Senior Editor will help develop content for RANE, a New York City startup building an online risk-management community that connects leading experts with enterprises seeking solutions.
Daily and ongoing responsibilities include:
- Commissioning, editing and writing commentaries, interviews, articles, research reports, case studies and white papers;
- Aggregating relevant risk-related news stories and expert research;
- Posting various pieces of content into the content management system (CMS) and the website;
- Sourcing and posting photos, artwork and other graphic elements to accompany articles;
- Helping to author and manage social media feeds;
- Preparing daily and weekly email newsletter;
- Maintaining an editorial calendar; helping develop and plan content for virtual and real-world events and conferences.
This is a great opportunity for a mid-career journalist with business experience who is interested in digital publishing and communications to join a fast-growing, B2B startup.
The position reports to the Director, Content + Editorial.
- Knowledge of how to create thoughtful, compelling content for the web, mobile and social is the most essential trait.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications or a related field is required.
- Basic experience in researching and publishing web content, including a working knowledge of tools like WordPress and Photoshop, is preferred, though not essential.
- Knowledge of risk management, including business, law and geopolitics, is helpful but not strictly required.
- The candidate must be detail oriented, have a proven ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines, and an ability to collaborate.
Apply by completing the application form below.
RANE (Risk Assistance Network + Exchange) is an information and advisory services company that connects business leaders to critical risk insights and expertise, enabling risk and security professionals to more efficiently address their most pressing challenges and drive better risk management outcomes. RANE clients receive access to a global network of credentialed risk experts, curated network intelligence, risk news monitoring, in-house analysts and subject matter experts, and collaborative knowledge-sharing events.
Apply for Senior Editor, RANE (Risk Assistance Network + Exchange) - NY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly