Aceville Publications, Deputy Editor - Speciality Food
Would you like to work for the country’s leading fine food magazine and for a company that is committed to the development of its staff? Thanks to an expanding Business Department and an internal promotion, Speciality Food magazine is seeking its next deputy editor.
If you’re a highly organised individual who would suit a fast-paced role where you’ll work closely with the editor to plan and produce a dynamic magazine, website and social media presence, then Aceville Publications has the position for you.
To apply for this position, you’ll need a genuine passion for food and its industry, have a flair for creating engaging and informative content in a contemporary B2B style and be hungry to be the first to report on the sector’s hottest news.
- Researching and writing compelling features
- Creating shareable content
- Subbing and proofing to a high standard
- Overseeing pages from start to finish, including liaising with advertisers and designers
- Attending shows and meetings, in and out of house
- Supporting and sometimes deputising for the editor
To apply, please complete the application form below to send your CV, a covering letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job, plus two examples of your work (online and print).