Temporary Graphics / Multimedia Associate, The Wall Street Journal - NY
The Wall Street Journal has a 6-month temporary position for a Graphics / Multimedia Associate to join its award-winning visuals team in New York.
The associate will work in a fast-paced environment as part of our International visuals team, working closely with our photo and graphics editors.
The ideal candidate will assist with both daily and long-term storytelling that incorporates graphics, interactives and multimedia across digital and print platforms. This is a great opportunity for the right person to employ a broad range of skills working alongside a very experienced newsroom team.
- A preference for at least one year of experience in a newsroom or equivalent experience
- Experience with graphics, charting and other data visualization techniques
- Good knowledge of responsive design and best practices for building stories for mobile devices
- Able to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
- A keen interest in International news
- An appreciation for Photojournalism
- The initiative to take on and learn new tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).