50 Best, Multimedia Producer
Role overview / brand info
The World’s 50 Best Restaurants and The World’s 50 Best Bars (50 Best) are fast-growing brands that celebrate the greatest restaurants and bars around the world, providing original content and bringing thought leadership to a global consumer audience.
50 Best is seeking a skilled Multimedia Producer editor with excellent creative and organisational skills to manage its videography and photography output.
The role includes co-ordination of editorial editorial and branded content campaigns, often liaising with commercial partners as well as external production companies, to feed a rapidly growing social media and online audience.
The successful candidate will work across the 50 Best global portfolio, which includes The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, The World’s 50 Best Bars, Asia’s 50 Best Bars, Latin America’s 50 Best Restaurants and Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants, as well as the #50BestTalks series of live discussion events.
With events taking place across the world, as well as an ever-expanding content output, this is a challenging and exciting role on an innovative and international brand.
This role is based in our office in Crawley and involves some international travel.
The key objectives of this role will include:
- Increasing and improving 50 Best’s output of video and other digital content
- Helping the commercial team to secure new sponsors and satisfy existing sponsors with original and creative content campaigns
- Creating content across 50 Best’s digital platforms, including supporting social media production with in-house video editing
- Growing 50 Best’s YouTube audience and improving video statistics
- Successful co-ordination third-party photography of events, restaurants, bars and individuals
- Successful coordination of livestreaming of select 50 Best events
- Management of professional videography and photography
- *Pitch video ideas for sponsor campaigns, write briefs, proposals and treatments
- Scope and commission video companies around the globe; organise shoots
- Scope and commission photographers around the globe; organise shoots
- Coordinate feedback for editing videos; write and edit subtitles
- On-site management of video and photo shoots where applicable
- Coordinating livestreaming for events
- Liaising with 50 Best social media team on video and social requirements
- Manage 50 Best YouTube channel and boost campaigns
- Content creation and execution
- On-site shooting and producing where applicable at 50 Best events
- Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro for social channels
- Subtitling films
- Assistance with social media video and photo coverage at events
- Help develop content calendar for 50 Best Bars and 50 Best Restaurants
- Managing all video and photo campaigns to ensure that elements are delivered to deadline
- Writing descriptions and tagging for videos on YouTube
- Recording video performance with monthly reports
- Analysing YouTube performance and providing guidance on monetisation and growth
- Sourcing new video production partners
- Liaisons with internal team, third-party suppliers, chefs and bartenders and sponsors
Skills required / ideal:
- Professional video production experience
- Ability to use film and photo-editing software
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Competent in spelling and grammar
- Creative and imaginative
- Unflappable under pressure
- Well-organsied, with ability to multitask
- Passion for restaurants and bars
- Languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Chines or Japanese) a major plus
Apply by completing the application form below.