Better Wholesaling, Editor
Newtrade Publishing is recruiting for an Editor for Better Wholesaling magazine, based in Angel, Central London.
Newtrade is a well-established, but ambitious B2B media company in the independent convenience and foodservice markets. Our mission is to support and facilitate long-term relationships with growth-focused wholesalers, retailers and their suppliers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established and talented journalist with a passion to lead the most recognised title in the wholesale channel. Newtrade is an accredited Investors in People organisation and is looking to find someone who wants to develop and grow a quality magazine by digging deeper to create more effective content that its competitors.
Join us and be the go-to editor for the grocery and foodservice market.
The Editor of Better Wholesaling is responsible for:
- Shaping and delivering the editorial strategy
- Writing, commissioning and editing outstanding copy for print and online that is actionable, educational, insightful and drives engagement
- Supporting the account management team to hit sales and profit targets and identifying commercial opportunities.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience as an editor or senior reporter, with a full toolkit of editor skills, including the ability to solve problems, seize opportunities and build effective processes
- A track record of hitting targets and successful innovation in print and digital media
- The ability to understand and represent readers, demonstrated by examples of quality, accurate writing and editing, effective communication, relationship building, and product improvement
- Good commercial skills and a clear understanding of how to profitably grow sales.
The successful candidate will incorporate Newtrade’s values of guts, excellence, passion and authenticity into their working life, helping us to drive print and digital success.
Apply by completing the application form below.