FX Week, Editor
Infopro Digital (infopro-digital.com) is a fast-growing global information services business with an absolute focus on growth and innovation.
Three times awarded Digital B2B Publisher of the Year, we have 3,200 employees across 15 countries; and revenues of €440m across six professional markets: Finance, insurance, automobile, construction, retail, public sector and industry. Our international presence includes a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
- You are responsible for the editorial ownership of FX Week, your role is to lead your team from the front
- Motivating, managing and coaching your reports and their teams to produce content that directly appeals to its target market and our readers, is published to the highest editorial standards and maintains its competitive advantage in the market.
- Working alongside the Publisher, and their teams to help them increase subscription revenues from clients and prospects in both value and volume
- Your team will be experts in their end market, understanding our readers objectives and strategy
- You will be expected to create new products and solutions and drive commercial success through subscriptions and other revenue streams
- Be seen by all as the senior member of the FX Week editorial team in displaying and embedding a professional work and sales culture
- Financial journalism experience is essential.
- Editor of financial brand is preferable
- Ability to interpret complex topics.
- Interest in developing a deep understanding of the markets that FX covers.
- Interested in writing in-depth and exclusive coverage on technically complex subjects
- Degree (or equivalent) in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, or similar, is required.
What's on offer
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised.
You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group personal pension plan
- Life assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan (STL)
- Childcare vouchers
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonusly employee recognition
- Employee discount scheme
- Onsite monthly chair massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone employee advantage scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
- Additional life assurance
- Bike to work
- Buying holiday
- Cancer screenings
- Critical illness (+ partner)
- Dental insurance
- Give as you earn
- Add partner to gym membership
- Health cash plan
- Health screening
- Personal accident insurance
- Personal travel insurance
- Will writing
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply
Apply by completing the application form below to send us your CV and covering letter.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!